My Article Series
Here are some related posts you can explore if you’re interested in Linear Regression and Causal Inference.
- Causal Inference: Econometric Models vs. A/B Testing
- Linear Regression vs. Logistic Regression: OLS, Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Gradient Descent
- Linear Regression with OLS: Unbiased, Consistent, BLUE, Best (Efficient) Estimator
- Causal Inference with Linear Regression: Omitted variables and Irrelevant variables
- Causal Inference with Linear Regression: Endogeneity